Walking at your own pace and using public transport, you become part of this incredible metropolis, living a true experience as a local. We can tailor-make your tour to fit your particular interests.
- Price per group
- Half Day Starting at:
- Full Day Starting at:
A full or half-day Buenos Aires tour tailor made for you!
Imagine a city that has the energy of New York, the architecture of Paris, the café culture of Rome, the beautiful people of Los Angeles, the steakhouses of Chicago, the theaters of London, the wines of Napa, the nightlife of Miami, and the friendly spirit of Sydney. That seemingly mythical place your mind has conjured? It’s real, and it’s called Buenos Aires.
Our service focuses on creating a personal tour just for you. Of course, we can visit all the must-see places, but we also tailor the tour to fit your particular interests. The idea is that, through this experience, we give you a glimpse of the city and the porteños who live here. We highlight different aspects of Argentina’s history, economics, politics, and general culture. Our journey leaves you with the feeling of having experienced an authentic perspective of the city of Buenos Aires.
As there are a wide range of places to visit and the city is quite big, you can visit the main highlights at your own pace and fitting your particular preferences during the tour. You can decide the itinerary directly when you meet your guide or let us know during the reservation process if you have any special request we can help you with.
- La Boca, the first port, with its colorful houses and street art; Buenos Aires’ bohemian district where tango was born
- San Telmo, the old part of town, with its cobbled stone streets and antiques shops
- Downtown area, with the Plaza de Mayo, the Casa Rosada, the Cabildo (Town Hall), and the Metropolitan Cathedral, all witnesses to local and South American history
- Recoleta, the traces of a luxurious past, with beautiful palaces and an amazing cemetery considered an open-air art museum
- Puerto Madero — the recycled former port docks are now the most modern part of town.
- Palermo, the reinvented neighborhood, nowadays full of design shops, restaurants, and cafes
We can adapt the tour to include some non-touristy spots, museums, special neighborhoods, local food, arts, religion, history, photography, crafts, markets, architecture, etc. Just let us know!
Join us on this experience!!