- Our guides will wear masks at all times during the tour and will be checked every day to ensure they are well and healthy before guiding their tour.
- They will carry hand sanitizer which will be available to guests at all times.
- Tour staff will receive additional training on health and safety measures to support you during your tour.
- Guides will maintain social distancing from guests during the tour.
- We ask that you also maintain the appropriate social distance between your group and any other guests on the tour.
- Our driver will be wearing mask at all times.
- There will be hand sanitizer available in the vehicle.
- Our driver will encourage guests to clean their hands when they get into the vehicle.
- All significant touch points (seats, door handles, etc.) in vehicles will be disinfected between tours.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- We’ll offer you a full refund if your trip is cancelled, find more details in our Cancellation Policy.
- FREE FLEXIBILITY: If you decide to change the tour or date, rather than cancel, we can arrange it for you or give you a credit voucher for the amount paid so you can decide the details later.
OUR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOU
- Guests have to bring their own masks and wear them properly for the duration of the tour.
- You should check with airline or cruise on their individual COVID-19 requirements before departure.
- Avoid crowds and maintain your distance from anyone who did not travel with you. It’s important to do this everywhere—both indoors and outdoors.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.